Management Horizons is geared to providing short economic inputs of expertise to help initiate, develop or support the work, projects and ideas of directors and managers and their organisations. It can optimise high quality advice at crucial stages of project thinking and development, sometimes before large studies are commissioned elsewhere, or when new opportunities or plans warrant re-evaluation. Additional support and advice for important challenges or initiatives is part of the modern manager’s armoury. There are many situations where organisations and individuals can benefit professionally, operationally and financially from an economic, external contribution. L&R’s valuable knowledge and experience is drawn from the host of past commissions including top level strategic reviews, feasibility studies and business plans.
The Management Horizons service includes:
- Strategic and practical project advice
- Practical approaches to business planning and marketing
- Independent reviews & incident investigations
- Advice on procurement and other services
- Special research projects
- Management development and supervisory workshops